Lowest available package

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cobra611

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 18, 2007
Beacon, NY
Sorry everyone. I searched the form and couldn't get to the right answers and need some help. The info I'm looking for is for DirecTV's lowest packages. Times are tough on this end, so I'm looking to go down a few levels. I couldn't find this on DirecTV's website either. And along with the package price, I'd like to know what channels come with it as well.

Thanks in advance!

Happy New year!

BTW, it does not include HD, DVR, or extra receiver fees so add those if you have any.

If you are out of contract, call them up and negotiate a discount.
If they give you trouble, tell them you can get Dish Networks basic programming package for $29.99 a month ($150+ channels) and they will do the install for free.

I still have about 8 months left on my contract. If I were to suspend service for a few months, would that push back the end date of my contract?

That's what I figured...but that doesn't really concern me at all. I love DirecTV, and don't want to get rid of them. Just wanna save a few bucks until things get a little better.

Also consider calling and asking about the "Select" package. There are two, one is $40 and one is $45 I think, but they are only available from CSR's. Being under contract I don't know if they will offer it to you, but it can't hurt to call and ask being nice.

Select has much more of a traditional cable lineup than family, which has very little.

If you want Select, they will give it to you. Doesn't matter if your under contract.
I had it already it is by far a better pack then Family.

But a far Cry from Choice Base Pack.
Also the old Select for $39.99 didn't include RSN's either.

I hope the New Select pack is better then the old one!

Jason Crandall said:
Also consider calling and asking about the "Select" package. There are two, one is $40 and one is $45 I think, but they are only available from CSR's. Being under contract I don't know if they will offer it to you, but it can't hurt to call and ask being nice.

Select has much more of a traditional cable lineup than family, which has very little.

Does not mater if he is in contract we offer those packages to anyone who ask for them!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)