Loyalty Department

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

wetz73

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 7, 2007
Eureka, IL
I chatted online with a rep today to voice my irritation with the loss of BTN and was told to contact the Loyalty Department. What exactly is this department going to do for me when I call?

Based on my experience, they will offer you free or reduced rate offers on other channels.

In reality, you are not going to have resolution on the immediate issue you are hoping for.

Have In mind something that you personally feel would help keep you with DISH if you don't get your first choice.

Repeat your request several times (if necessary). If there is a previous post on Satellite Guys that shows someone received what you want, send them a link to the post that shows someone else got what YOU want.

If you only got a one time $15 credit, I would call again.

I'd be polite and "suggest" possible alternatives.

I plan to do the same because I just resubscribed to multi-sport for PAC12 and we do not get the HD feed in Hawaii even though we pay for it.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

True. But I really don't care about the BTN. I'm already receiving credits on top of the roku for the AMC drop, which did upset me. It was my way of saying thanks dish. I don't care about the channel, but ill take another credit since you take away so many of our channels!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)