Luna Vachon passes on

Tvfan24/7

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
WWE: Inside WWE > News > Luna Vachon passes away

World Wrestling Entertainment has been made aware of the passing of Gertrude (Luna) Vachon. WWE extends its deepest condolences to the Vachon family.

Ms. Vachon was under contract with WWE at various times from 1993 through 2000, and performed under the name “Luna” Vachon. She last performed for WWE in early 2000.

Learn more about Luna, view classic photos and more on her WWE Alumni page.

First Cade, now Luna. I'm shocked. :(

Wow!

I worked with her a few times and she was always such a nice lady.

I heard a few weeks ago that her house burned down... What happened to her?

As someone posted "Whatever the autopsy stated, the odds are that Vachon pretty much died of a broken heart after her home was burned to the ground, and all her wrestling memorabilia gone with it. "

That would be hard to overcome...

When I worked with her in the past she always talked with the strange voice (even when out of character) when I asked someone else if she always talked like that I was told they she suffered throat cancer and hid it operated on and that was the cause of her voice. I never found out if that was true or not but it made sense to me.

LUNA VACHON UPDATE, TMZ ACQUIRES POLICE REPORT
By Mike Johnson on 2010-08-30 14:01:19
TMZ.com acquired the police report from the Pasco County Sheriff's Office filed in regard to Luna Vachon's death.
In their report, TMZ noted:
*Authorities found a box containing Oxycodone in Luna's kitchen, described as being found near a pile of "blue, chalky debris next to a small straw."
*There were "multiple prescription bottles and miscellaneous unsecured pills" in a bedroom.
*Also found was another small plate that contained more pill residue and another snorting straw.
The official cause of death will be released when the toxicology results from Vachon's autopsy over the weekend are retreived.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts