Lyngsat question about CSS

Status
Please reply by conversation.

WakeBdr

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 27, 2004
Cumming, GA
I was looking at the channel chart on www.dishchannelchart.com and somehow landed lyngsat.com. There is a section with Free US TV. One of the channels it shows is free is CSS (Comcast Sports Southeast). I have been wanting this channel for quite some time now and this has peaked my interest again. It says that this channel is available on AMC 6. Does this mean that I can point a dish at AMC 6 with my current equipment and get CSS? I currently have a spare dish and legacy LNB that I used this weekend at my tailgating spot to watch some games. Could I pick up this satellite with this equipment and maybe even hook it into my DP34?

Any information on getting this channel would be extremely helpful.

btw...just in case...I am not interested in getting this channel illegally. I am only looking to get it by a legal means.

Thanks

Nothing scanned in FTA at this time, maybe someone who has seen this channel live will chip in, but no broadcast right now : (

Found this by Iceberg....

"Comcast Sports SE is not 24/7....usually only lights up when there is a sporting event (FRidays) and sometimes the PIDS aren't right"

That CSS that is listed is just a feed used for sports. It was on Friday night but gone as soon as the game was over.

Status
Please reply by conversation.