Lyngsat streaming tv??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
Anybody seen this yet? On the Lyngsat site theres a link to a ton of free streaming channels , under the Free-TV heading. For me , the only thing I could get to work was some arabic channel and CNBC, which really loads as "MoneyTV: or something like that, and BYU In ternational. There's Mayberry TV, and 3Stooges TV channels, classic cartoon, ancient movies, ancient crime movies, crime dramas , Bonanza TV but none of them work. If you click on them, I just get some "Firefox doesn't know how to connect to mms extension...
On the few channels I could find working though, just click on the Live streaming link and they start right up. Possibly it just is a work in progress, most of the channels that didn't work, had a line out beside the link that said "This channel was tested and streaming as of Jan 2013, or Feb or March 2013" Might be something to check later on.

mms extension<< copy mms address - VLC, open network, paste (address of stream)
Hope your ISP is better than mine..

I wish, lol. That might've been my first attempt at internet tv streaming, what radio station streaming I've tried usually works ok! Would be interesting to see how many of those tv channels actually do work in the future. Then it might be like that pipe-dream fta network that was talked about for the longest while!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts