Macys Thanksgiving Parade

Status
Please reply by conversation.

8valve

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 13, 2010
Adirondack Mts
Does anyone know if Macys Thanksgiving Parade will be available on FTA. If so, what Satellite/Transponder.
My family with the kids are coming for Thanksgiving, I would love to let the kids watch the parade

Thanks
8Valve

I got a strange 'stutter' effect from time to time in the NBC feeds yesterday. Had plenty of signal quality, 70+ on the microHD. The stutter usually came in during fast motion, and I didn't see it at all during the Olympics. Did anyone else notice this? I have the parade recorded, if a .TS would help.

Watched on both NBC feed and on VI 99w with no stutter noted.

Was TimeShift On? If so, maybe the USB drive throughput was constricting?

Next time you observe this, check with TimeShift OFF or might try another USB to determine if receiver or drive related.

I got a strange 'stutter' effect from time to time in the NBC feeds yesterday. Had plenty of signal quality, 70+ on the microHD. The stutter usually came in during fast motion, and I didn't see it at all during the Olympics. Did anyone else notice this? I have the parade recorded, if a .TS would help.

I had a beautiful picture on 103W, no stutter

8Valve

Not sure whether it is a drive issue or a display issue or something else entirely. It does not stutter like it would if the drive couldn't keep up. The audio is perfect, but the video occasionally 'strobes'. I need to see if it is a problem with the recording or the display (or something else). The Olympic recordings using the same receiver and hard drive are perfect. Hopefully I'll get some free time to try a remux and see if that solves the problem, which may be from the source stream.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts