Mad Scientist Hooks up 5 Satellite Locations!!!!

Unh. You're not really using 2 DPP44's in that configuration, but thanks for trying. ;)

The cascade outputs of a DP switch are simply "copies" of the corresponding LNBF inputs.

In some ways you can think of it as the output of a DP Splitter.

I know this is an old thread but let me throw a little bit of fat on the griddle.
Last week I was doing a service call on a 322 system connected to a dpptwin, I went to the check switch and noticed the hit or miss 110 ghost on tuner one thats only supposed to happen on new out of box units hooked to a dp44 switch. Well I replaced an unrated wall plate barrel and hooked the coax back up, upon running the check switch it ran 1 of 14 on tuner one and 1 of 3 on tuner two. I gave up on waiting to see the outcome so I have no idea what kind of configuration it would give out and did a front panel reset and did the nifty trick of flipping the seperator to do a 1 - 2 / 2-1 to clear out the ghos issue. So from reading what you said at the beginning about what I believe was 12 orbital slots it would seem that E has hidden configuration possibilities for even more, I wish that I had been more patient and waited to see what it would have said.

How many do you count?

While some of you may have seen this before, I suspect it will make one or two Mad Scientists want to cry, especially Iceberg!

Just google for the IMAGE "Antenne-toroidale"

Sorry I couldn't just post the image I have not made enought posts.

From a newbie just browsing.

seen it before. Considered getting one once, but you can't find reversed DishPro Lnb's, so it's worthless for more than 3 or 4 sats with Dish.
Great in Europe though, with all the birds above them.

drosene said:
While some of you may have seen this before, I suspect it will make one or two Mad Scientists want to cry, especially Iceberg!

BAH! One of those would never be at my house
The more dishes the better!

You can never use too many LNB's :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)