Madam Secretary

[EPISODE][SHOWTITLE]Madam Secretary[/SHOWTITLE]
[EPISODEPOSTER]
siMHE1YTTp9g43OXZPvOmTePSRr.jpg
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]Another Benghazi[/EPISODENAME]
Season: [SEASON]1[/SEASON]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]2[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-09-28[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]While Elizabeth deals with a crisis in Yemen, her eldest daughter makes headlines for protesting a new university policy.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]

I though last night was just OK. Would have liked to have seen the reporter get her due.

Next Episode: Season 01, Episode 04

Sunday, October 12, 2014

"Just Another Normal Day":
A Chinese student seeking political asylum threatens a potential peace treaty between Japan and China; tension grows between Stevie and Alison.

S~

I enjoyed last night´s episode. So the secretary seems to have some doubts about Nadine and will have her checked out.

Nice episode tonight, I like this series because it´s something different than the cops procedurals out there.

This show is picking up in ratings
Last night 1.8 (18-49) and 12.8 in total viewers.
Not bad compared to The Good Wife´s 1.3 and 9.6

Can't really take any CBS Sunday numbers to heart. OK show, but showing signs of wearing thin.

The one thing that would make like the show more would be to get the eldest daughter back in college...way far away. She adds nothing to the show.

That reminds me of Nicky in Blue Bloods.
Anyway that girl left college, is now working as a hostess at some restaurant, and apparently creating more problems in an already problematic household.
And now with the secretary sticking up her nose where it doesn´t belong, things can get messy.
Careful Elizabeth ¡¡¡¡¡ you could find yourself saying: "So it goes"