Madam Secretary

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Hey, if Stevie makes it to Harvard law school, they could have her in a spin off that tells the story of her as first-year student at Harvard Law School, her experiences with Professor Susan Fields (played by Lindsay Wagner), a brilliant, demanding contract law instructor, and her relationship with another student we later find out is Field's son.

Hey, if Stevie makes it to Harvard law school, they could have her in a spin off that tells the story of her as first-year student at Harvard Law School, her experiences with Professor Susan Fields (played by Lindsay Wagner), a brilliant, demanding contract law instructor, and her relationship with another student we later find out is Field's son.

Sounds great :)

MS has not been as good since Christmas break, IMO. Last night's was real ho-hum, except for Nadine at the Pentagon.

Is it just me or is this show going slowly downhill?

Last night I started watching, but it was quite a snoozer, turned it off after about 10 minutes.

There's no hard-edged story arc the way there was a season ago, appealing characters aren't getting blown up, and Henry isn't getting himself into mortal danger or needing to make life-altering decisions. Wonder if that came from the network or if the writers just decided to pull back. Whatever, it is becoming less of a must-watch this year.

Reactions: DJdish
Just catching up on last episode, didn't know she had a mean right hook :D

That has been probably the only thing worth to remember in the last 6 episodes or so....though

Yes, this season has been weaker than last, owing to the loss of the conspiracy theory arc. But the show runners probably realized that they couldn't jump start another when they closed it last season. Usually, a series like this needs three seasons to hit its stride.

I now "watch" this show or actually have it on the background while I surf the net.

Not as good as it used to be, and what the heck is wrong with Stevie, she´s nuts IMO, and why is she still in the show anyway......:mad:

Not really much action, I think the most interesting thing I've seen lately was Jason's sentimental issues.

But Stevie's thoughts and decisions, and Blake's private life, not interesting IMO.

Reactions: KAB
I'm still to catch up on this one.

Sadly I haven't found the episodes as interesting as in the first seasons.

And unfortunately for me, every time I catch-up, I see that Stevie character is still in the show.

I'm still to catch up on this one.

Sadly I haven't found the episodes as interesting as in the first seasons.

And unfortunately for me, every time I catch-up, I see that Stevie character is still in the show.
The show is now just a maybe...sometime, if ever , show to catch-up on. Pretty much have lost interest. Nadine (Bebe) being gone does not help.

Apparently this show now is more about that character Stevie than about the Secretary,

I couldn't even finish watching the second episode because of that,

But heck, maybe I'm the only one who thinks that character is pathetic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts