MAG for ps3

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
Anyone playing the demo? I just downloaded and thought I would play it last night, but then it needed another 1.6 gigs for a update, so tonight I will get on and try it! it sounds promising with 256 players on at once, Should be fun.....

Edit: I am hearing that there is problems with servers (lag) and such that alot of people are complaining about, but once they get that fixed, it should be a VERY enjoyable experience...I will find out tonight.

Just haven't gotten around to it, might not bother with some of the initial thoughts I've read, people are going from MW2 to this, guess thats leaving a not so favorable impression.

I got the testing code awhile back, played for a lil while. It's pretty fun (its no mw2), did not have much lag from what I noticed. I pre ordered it and payed it off so when it comes out i can just pick it up.

When I put the code in I had to d/l 256mbs then an additional 2gbs. I was gonna hope on last night........ had to d/l the 32mbs update then it wanted me to d/l another 1.8gbs, I will just wait for the game.

I tried it, before selling my PS3 earlier this week. Wasn't too impressed. I think the killer for me on the PS3 was the controllers. Could never get used to them.

yep mestevo, its fun but its not earth shattering....I keep comparing things to Halo 3 and Call of duty series for multiplayer fun.....( I havent played too much of modern warfare, but I hear that is a good one too). I don't know what it is about the game whether its too slow or what but its not quite there for a buy for me.

I tried it, before selling my PS3 earlier this week. Wasn't too impressed. I think the killer for me on the PS3 was the controllers. Could never get used to them.

I am the same way with the controllers so I use it as a blu-ray player only.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)