Magicsee hybrid c500pro frequency atsc needed

batzen1981

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 27, 2021
Mission Viejo, california
This received does both dvbs2 and atsc and dvr recording although there hard to find I was able to get my hands on another after returning the other one

My issues was with channel 34.1

You can edit the atsc frequency was wondering if it would help me to know wich it operates on

That’s Univision

This received does both dvbs2 and atsc and dvr recording although there hard to find I was able to get my hands on another after returning the other one

My issues was with channel 34.1

You can edit the atsc frequency was wondering if it would help me to know wich it operates on

That’s Univision

I've never heard of that receiver so I can't speak to it's capabilities but here is the frequency info for that Univision station you wanted. :)

Works
IMG_20220630_145109.jpg
IMG_20220630_145114.jpg

Reactions: FTA4PA
It also has slot for 2.5'" hdd take up to 4tb

But quick question is works almost all channels but someone's get glitchy on some I think I might have the wrong amplifier I have a Europe 220v axing for both universal lnb 22khz compatible with antenna but I'm pretty sure that's the problem since the frequencies might be off

Anyone recommend a cheap ota amp that really works good here straight from the USA

The only reason I messed works the axing is because it did 24gain on c and kub universal amp
And I was messing with a small dish other than that I have a cheap ota for atsc amp that might otherwise be outdated

It would be nicer to have a higher capacity since I need higher power around our houses slope

Thanks

I use an RCA TVPRAMP1Z. It is a good low cost quality preamp that has separate inputs for VHF and UHF. They are hard to come by these days though. They offered redesigned versions (either the 12E or 1R I believe, can't recall) that only had a single input and were not as good, IMHO. You can still find the TVPRAMP1Z on eBay from time to time but you must look at the actual item pictures to make sure that the box says TVPRAMP1Z. Many listings say it but they are actually selling you the 'new and improved' model. :(

Never used one but the Kitztech preamps are supposed to be really good as well. TV Boosters TV amplifiers for Improved TV Reception :)

What's if I only have this antenna how would I go about the connections from uhf and vhf

Or do I need a better antennaView attachment 157376

It depends on what channels are available in your area and what frequencies they are on.. That antenna may be sufficient or you might do better with an upgrade. The best thing to do is start a new thread in this forum asking for antenna and preamp recommendations for your situation.

Post up your current equipment, length of run, possible obstacles to reception such as tall trees, hills or mountains, buildings, etc. Also post your rabbitears report from RabbitEars.Info. You will get some good advice from the folks here about what might work best for you. :)

Reactions: Foxbat
The picture looks like the Channel Master CM-4228, very good antenna made in USA before 2000. It covers both UHF and Hi VHF signals. The new RCA preamp with one input should work fine. I had that antenna and a Radio Shack pre-amp feeding a 4-way splitter going to 4 TV at my old home worked great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)