Major audio skipping with NFL Network?

--sexy-warlock--

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 8, 2009
Chattanooga
The past few days I have tried to watch some preseason football, but every couple of minutes I will experience about 10 seconds of audio dropping in and out and skipping. I thought it would get better. Is anyone else experiencing this?

The past few days I have tried to watch some preseason football, but every couple of minutes I will experience about 10 seconds of audio dropping in and out and skipping. I thought it would get better. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I am, it happens when they replay the games too, but only then, I think it has to do with them taking the feed from an outside network(i.e. the Redskins television network) they maybe having trouble getting that feed(at NFLN Network), definetely not on our end, but like I said, this only happens during games so I think NFLN is at fault.

Yeah, I've noticed the same thing. I wonder if it has anything to do with the Dolby pro logic sound they are broadcasting. I thought HD was supposed to be broadcast in Dolby digital.

Anyway, even when the sound isn't dropping out, it is too loud and the quality is poor.

Yeah, I've noticed the same thing. I wonder if it has anything to do with the Dolby pro logic sound they are broadcasting. I thought HD was supposed to be broadcast in Dolby digital.

Anyway, even when the sound isn't dropping out, it is too loud and the quality is poor.

For comparison purposes, I don't get dropout's on DirecTV but the audio level is too loud compared to other channels. DirecTV says it's within normal ranges allowed for the level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)