Major League Baseball Sues Dish

So, MLB didn't get all the fees it says it was entitled to and called a CSR, "Bob", who told them it would be corrected on the next statement. Man, I knew Bud Seleg was an idiot but this is ridiculous. Doesn't he know you have to call tech support during business hours, not customer support?

:rolleyes:

I would not want to be an attorney with Dish and E* right now. MLB v. Dish, NFL Network v. Dish, Voom v. Dish, and a bunch of other cases...

One more case to play ball (!) with. Already on the News Monitor.

The truth is that Direct TV and all the cable companies have just as many lawsuits either as plaintiff of defendant from media companies to outfits claiming patent infringement. We just tend to focus on Dish here and so does the press, for that matter.

The truth is that Direct TV and all the cable companies have just as many lawsuits either as plaintiff of defendant from media companies to outfits claiming patent infringement. We just tend to focus on Dish here and so does the press, for that matter.

You might be right but it seems to me that I see E* name more in lawsuits than D* or comcast.

No. The summons is asking for DISH to pay their programming fees from 2006. There is no other arrangement between the two, nor will there be.

Maybe Charlie should sign up for MLB Auto Pay.

DISH gets sued way too much for it just to be coincidence or just par for the course for a big company. As the old saying goes, "where there's smoke,there's fire". It just seems to me they like push the envelop way too far and too often in order save a few dollars here and there. In the long run customers,like myself,have to pay for these things in higher monthly bills.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts