Make a 110/119 List

Mister B

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 3, 2008
El Paso County Texas
It would certainly be convenient if someone with the computer skills could make a list of which channels are now on 110 and 119 out of all the recently posted information. A gentleman used to have a web site with an abundance of such information but it is widely know he is no longer active.

It would certainly be convenient if someone with the computer skills could make a list of which channels are now on 110 and 119 out of all the recently posted information. A gentleman used to have a web site with an abundance of such information but it is widely know he is no longer active.
I already have one - at least for national channels - and I will post it once 129 is completely shut down - just to make sure everything is reflective of the all the changes. So many changes have been made over the past couple of weeks that even some of the other things I have posted are out of date :)

Here is an idea I’ve been pondering on for a while now, how about a community-maintained Google Sheets document? It would make it simple to maintain an Excel-like document among forum members, even allowing stuff like only giving long time members editing access.

The only issue with this idea (and the reason I hadn’t brought it up until now) is that it would require forum members to disclose their GMail accounts, and by proxy, the real name associated with that GMail. There are things that can be done to avoid this, like making new GMail accounts without personal information or making only editors able to view the names of other editors. And this is all without considering the fact that some people simply don’t use GMail and/or aren’t comfortable giving Google their information.