Man buys picture of Xbox One for $750

NotMe546

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 4, 2008
Don't let this be you. = 0

xbox-picture.jpg

Wow nut-job judge Judy didn't like something similar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow nut-job judge Judy didn't like something similar.

That was great. What the hell is wrong with people. It's one thing to try and make money but to take advantage of people like this and think it's ok is just wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not have favorable thoughts about about anyone buying or selling products, or sports tickets, for more than retail price. You know, as much as I like people, I would support stoning thieves and scam artists (talk about and a deterrent) and sleep well at night - very well.

I think the Judge had no right to carry on like that. Sure, a scammer, but EVERYONE should be allowed to present their case. She never was. And the accusations against her husband........

I doubt they'll ever see a dime of that $5,000.

Now I smell a conspiracy!The whole thing could have been a scam,buyer and seller in cahoots,they end up with a free X-box1.You never can tell,they may look dumb but it could be a disguise.:D

You could be right ;). He knows eBay was going to give him his money back anyway :D. I would've loved to see this auction and the whole description the seller posted.

Judge Judy's comments are often abusive and completely void of common courtesy and respect. Then again, any yutz who would air their dirty laundry on National TV, knowing Judge Judy, pretty much deserve what they get. In this case, the family will see the $5K because the judgment is paid by the show, which is peanuts compared to Judge Judy's $25M salary. In other words, both parties receive a free all-expenses paid trip and any judgment is paid by the show, in exchange for being verbally abused by Judge Judy.

I think the Judge had no right to carry on like that. Sure, a scammer, but EVERYONE should be allowed to present their case. She never was. And the accusations against her husband........

I doubt they'll ever see a dime of that $5,000.

I just wanted to add that I feel some of those cases involve people who concocted some nonsense just to get a free trip along with 15-minutes of shame.
From Wikipedia..

Both the plaintiff(s) and the defendant(s) also receive an appearance fee. The appearance fee amount has varied as between different litigants of the show: certain litigants have reported receiving a $500 appearance fee while others have reported receiving $100, and others $250.[SUP][44][/SUP][SUP][45][/SUP] In addition to the appearance fee amount, litigants are paid $35 a day by the show.[SUP][45][/SUP] The litigants' stay lasts for the number of days that the show does taping for that week, which is two or three days.[SUP][citation needed][/SUP] In addition, the airfare (or other means of travel) and hotel expenses of the litigants and their witnesses are covered by the show, and the experience is generally treated as an all-expense-paid vacation outside of the actual court case.[SUP][45][/SUP] If there is an exchange of property, Sheindlin signs an order, and a sheriff or marshal oversees the exchange.[SUP][46][/SUP] Sheindlin sees only a half-page complaint and a defense response prior to the taping of the cases, sometimes only moments before.[SUP][47][/SUP] Most of the cases, not including any footage deleted to meet the time constraints of the show, usually last anywhere from twelve to forty-five minutes.[SUP][48][/SUP][SUP][49][/SUP]

I just wanted to add that I feel some of those cases involve people who concocted some nonsense just to get a free trip along with 15-minutes of shame.
From Wikipedia..

Both the plaintiff(s) and the defendant(s) also receive an appearance fee. The appearance fee amount has varied as between different litigants of the show: certain litigants have reported receiving a $500 appearance fee while others have reported receiving $100, and others $250.[SUP][44][/SUP][SUP][45][/SUP] In addition to the appearance fee amount, litigants are paid $35 a day by the show.[SUP][45][/SUP] The litigants' stay lasts for the number of days that the show does taping for that week, which is two or three days.[SUP][citation needed][/SUP] In addition, the airfare (or other means of travel) and hotel expenses of the litigants and their witnesses are covered by the show, and the experience is generally treated as an all-expense-paid vacation outside of the actual court case.[SUP][45][/SUP] If there is an exchange of property, Sheindlin signs an order, and a sheriff or marshal oversees the exchange.[SUP][46][/SUP] Sheindlin sees only a half-page complaint and a defense response prior to the taping of the cases, sometimes only moments before.[SUP][47][/SUP] Most of the cases, not including any footage deleted to meet the time constraints of the show, usually last anywhere from twelve to forty-five minutes.[SUP][48][/SUP][SUP][49]

Another interesting FYI.. Judge Judy make $45 MILLION a year.[/SUP]

I stopped by toysrus this morning and they had plenty on the shelves.

They probably have a good idea by now of how many units they will sell when released and made more this time around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)