Man ‘Controlled By Satellites’ Makes 100 Calls To 911 In A Month, Vows To Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, this guy lives in Sacramento not Pittsburgh! Although there is a Pittsburg close by! :D

LOL! That's crazy I really feel for the person who had to answer all those calls.

I wonder if the "satellites" will charge him an ETF if he gets it to stop. :D

Hmm, wonder if he is a poster here.....
:)

He claims to believe his body is controlled by satellites.

“My brain, I can feel it starting. I’m blasted by the signals, every couple of minutes,” he said. “I yell and I scream, ‘Stop it, I don’t need this,’ but they never listen.”

Man ‘Controlled By Satellites’ Makes 100 Calls To 911 In A Month, Vows To Continue

He's not nearly as wacko as some of the people that are in the "comments" part of that newspage. Read them and look how many basically appear to believe him...

This dude is crazy as hell. Its pretty sad and unfortunate. I think he needs to call up Dr. Phil and have a sit on the couch. He is in need of what we i call dire psychological help.

So, what did he call 911 every time there wasn't something on the television set? It does seem to be a bit of a crazy thing to do, but it would be interesting to find his reason behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)