Manage Recordings

xyz38

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 1, 2009
Eastern NC
When I select DVR,Options and Manage recordings there is only one selection available. It is the select all option and after selecting it other options appear but if I do anything to one recording it will do the same with all recordings.
Is there a way to move only certain recordings to another folder without moving all of them?

When I select DVR,Options and Manage recordings there is only one selection available. It is the select all option and after selecting it other options appear but if I do anything to one recording it will do the same with all recordings.
Is there a way to move only certain recordings to another folder without moving all of them?

Just move the red focus box or cursor to the show(s) you want to operate on and press select.

Reactions: Bobby
You mean like how you used to do (and still can) on ViP receivers? :)

By the way, I have bad news. In preparation for my H3 installation today, I thought I would go to DishAnywhere and delete the duplicates off my EHD. Not only can I no longer do that, I can't even see a list of what's there (just one tile). Nor can I play them back via my Sling Adapter. :(

By the way, I have bad news. In preparation for my H3 installation today, I thought I would go to DishAnywhere and delete the duplicates off my EHD. Not only can I no longer do that, I can't even see a list of what's there (just one tile). Nor can I play them back via my Sling Adapter. :(
Dish Anywhere might be having problems. I tried to set a timer for my Hopper Duo by using Dish Anywhere last night, and there was no way to tell that the timer had actually been set. There was no red "record" indicator in the Dish Anywhere guide for that program, and the timer did not show up in the "Daily Schedule" and "Timer" sections on Dish Anywhere. However, I checked the Hopper Duo later, and the timer did show up properly and it did record, which is the important thing. I then set another timer directly from the guide on the Hopper Duo, and checked Dish Anywhere to see if that timer would show up in the Dish Anywhere listings. It did not show up there, either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)