Manhattan Version 3.9 software uploaded to moderation queue.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Well I found I had left the thumb drive in the back of the receiver. Doesn't seem that should matter but when I pulled it out It quit this blackout thing. Hmmnn...

I leave a drive, (either USB or external HD ) hooked up all the time and don't have any problems like that. There was one guy that was "loosing signal" like you describe and it turned out to be a bad LNB. The dude changed out the LNB and the problem went away. Maybe try that. There have been some LNB /LNBF "drift" issues causing that problem. Have a Great Day!

I'm still finding that when a HDD is plugged in you loose the detailed ch info from the "info" button in trade for recording info even if you are not recording.

Try turning off time shifting in the DVR menu. That seems to work for me. Default is "on" unfortunately.

I only activate "timeshift" when I need it. That isn't very often. Mostly I just record, I wait for a commercial, or hit pause if I have to leave the room. I tried it once with a football game, but watching it "after the fact" wasn't getting it so I went back to live action. That said, if a competitors receiver can do what yer saying, then performance needs to be better!

Has the ability to use a USALS motor via a disecq switch been implemented in this version? I would think this is a feature some people are waiting for?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts