Manny Pacquiao Knocked Out Cold in 6th by Juan Marquez

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

wallypa

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 14, 2004
Pacifica, by Hwy One
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxing...cks-out-manny-pacquiao-stunner-060856907.html

Very good fight from start to finish. Pacman got careless near the end of the sixth round and literally ran into a solid right by Marquez. Pacquiao dropped like a sack of potatoes. Game over. He was unconcious there for a long while with no movement and fortunately he was okay. He even managed to give an interview to Larry Merchant. But not very coherent. He was sayin that he just got over confident. The way I saw it, Pacquioa smelled blood and he was going for the kill during that round. If he would have survived another second, the round would would have been over and the outcome might have been totally different. Who knows?

Looking forward for the replay on HBO next weekend. Also looking forward to see the coward Mayweathers' responses.

Maybe now he'll fight pacquiao ;)

Mayweather will run his mouth as if Mayweather would of lost Pacquiao would of run his mouth :) Mayweather won't fight Pacquiao until he agrees to that drug test they do in the Olympics to make sure he isn't on steroids :) Pacquiao got his butt handed to him on that punch :D :)

It's interesting to note that in the Larry Merchant interview after the fight, he kept on asking Manny whether Marquez is a lot stronger than the last fight over and over(at least twice). Well, there was some talk about PEDs being used. And I think Larry Merchant in a subtle way was trying to coax Manny to say something to that effect. I'm pretty sure that there'll be some in the media that will bring up the PED issue. In my opinion, Marquez beat Pacquioa fair and square. Marquez saw a pattern of attack in the fifth and sixth rounds and took advantage of it. As simple as that. All talks about PEDs would just be pure hogwash.

It's interesting to note that in the Larry Merchant interview after the fight, he kept on asking Manny whether Marquez is a lot stronger than the last fight over and over(at least twice). Well, there was some talk about PEDs being used. And I think Larry Merchant in a subtle way was trying to coax Manny to say something to that effect. I'm pretty sure that there'll be some in the media that will bring up the PED issue. In my opinion, Marquez beat Pacquioa fair and square. Marquez saw a pattern of attack in the fifth and sixth rounds and took advantage of it. As simple as that. All talks about PEDs would just be pure hogwash.

They still need to pass drug test after the fight. One thing for sure, Vegas, Pacquiao and Mayweather lost a ton of money with that loss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts