Marion Jones admits to steroid use.

ESPN - Report: Jones used steroids before 2000 Olympics - Trackandfield

She will most likely be stripped of all her medals from the Olympics and World Championships.

You beat me to the punch Ramy....I was going to post this yesterday. It just goes to prove that HEAVY competition, regardless of what KIND, will lead ANYONE into doing whatever it takes....sad, really sad. And oh yeah, forget the medals...that minor...she lied to the FEDS and a grand jury....she can possibly do some jail time.

After all those court battles, and other Bullsh!t, it turns out she's a liar. Probably be another court case involved here. She needs to go away.

After all those court battles, and other Bullsh!t, it turns out she's a liar. Probably be another court case involved here. She needs to go away.

If I am not mistaken.....all the grand jury statements in the Balco case were supposed to be closed and not supposed to revealed and the case sealed....

Barry is next they said... turning all their attention to him now.
I feel sorry for the woman in the relays who might also lose medals through no fault of their own. If I was them I would be pissed.

If I am not mistaken.....all the grand jury statements in the Balco case were supposed to be closed and not supposed to revealed and the case sealed....

I might be wrong, but wasn't she involved in some court matters involving similar matters like losing her right to compete, etc... or am I thinking about another female track star? I thought it was her that had been in the news quite a bit for the last four years.

I might be wrong, but wasn't she involved in some court matters involving similar matters like losing her right to compete, etc... or am I thinking about another female track star? I thought it was her that had been in the news quite a bit for the last four years.

Yeah....she went on TV and pulled a Rafael Palmiero, waved her finger, just about and with a snarl...she not only denied using performance enhancing drugs, she was file some kind of lawsuit against Conti or someone from Balco.

they are clean until proven otherwise... Has there been proof of them doping also much less even an allegation of the other 3 doping?
I have seen nor heard of any. Don't be so cynical

Tell that to Berry Bonds....ROFL

I personally know many an athlete that have competed on the national and international stage....and everyone one of them has been on 'SOMETHING.'

Honestly...I don't have an issue with it personally...just a bunch of professionals working hard at their jobs...

they are clean until proven otherwise... Has there been proof of them doping also much less even an allegation of the other 3 doping?
I have seen nor heard of any. Don't be so cynical

ESPN - Jones gives back five medals from 2000 Olympics - Trackandfield

Jearl Miles-Clark, Monique Hennagan, Tasha Colander-Richardson and Andrea Anderson all won golds as part of the 1,600-meter relay. Chryste Gaines, Torri Edwards, Nanceen Perry and Passion Richardson were on the 400-meter relay team.

Both Edwards and Gaines have served doping bans since the 2000 Olympics.

Tell that to Berry Bonds....ROFL

I personally know many an athlete that have competed on the national and international stage....and everyone one of them has been on 'SOMETHING.'

Honestly...I don't have an issue with it personally...just a bunch of professionals working hard at their jobs...

Just a bunch of professionals CHEATING hard at their jobs.

[/b]

Just a bunch of professionals CHEATING hard at their jobs.

Everyone takes something to enhance their job performance. Think about it...how productive would most of us be without daily doping up on caffeine to push ourselves beyond what our bodies would naturally be capable of? Don't be so judgemental. The use of drugs to enhance work performance are part of the fabric of life for all of us.

Everyone takes something to enhance their job performance. Think about it...how productive would most of us be without daily doping up on caffeine to push ourselves beyond what our bodies would naturally be capable of? Don't be so judgemental. The use of drugs to enhance work performance are part of the fabric of life for all of us.

You need to be on de-caf. Are you kidding me? You're comparing steroids in sports to the cup of joe you drink to get your day started? Come back when you have a REAL argument.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)