Mark forums as read?

Status
B

bobl

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 11, 2003
San Francisco Bay Area
Are certain options currently missing (been missing since yesterday) from each of the SatelliteGuys pages? The green bar near the top of each page, which includes a search box, is currently blank for me. Various options have alwsys shown there such as forum actions and quick links. Every day after doing some reading in the forums, I utilize the option to mark forums as read. I no longer see the option to do this. Is it just me that's missing these options?

On a related subject, I never used to have to manually request the forums be marked as read. Leaving one day, and coming back the next, the forums would always only reflect new posts in bold. A year or two ago, it became necessary for me to manually mark the forums as read in order to see only new posts in bold type. Is there perhpas some user option which I've been unable to find which will automatically mark the forums as read after leaving the site for some period of time. I never have to manually mark the forums as read at the other site.

mike123abc

mike123abc

Too many cables
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Norman, OK
The site got hacked and restored, but Scott is on a cruise and will have to put back the lost customization.

Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Actually it was lost due to me... (whoops!)

I am working on adding them back in now. :D

Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Ok back now. :)

I accidentally turned the navigation manager off. :D

Status