Mark forums as read?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobl

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 11, 2003
San Francisco Bay Area
Are certain options currently missing (been missing since yesterday) from each of the SatelliteGuys pages? The green bar near the top of each page, which includes a search box, is currently blank for me. Various options have alwsys shown there such as forum actions and quick links. Every day after doing some reading in the forums, I utilize the option to mark forums as read. I no longer see the option to do this. Is it just me that's missing these options?

On a related subject, I never used to have to manually request the forums be marked as read. Leaving one day, and coming back the next, the forums would always only reflect new posts in bold. A year or two ago, it became necessary for me to manually mark the forums as read in order to see only new posts in bold type. Is there perhpas some user option which I've been unable to find which will automatically mark the forums as read after leaving the site for some period of time. I never have to manually mark the forums as read at the other site.

The site got hacked and restored, but Scott is on a cruise and will have to put back the lost customization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts