Marlins games on FSN in Tampa area?

cueman98

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 14, 2004
Cocoa, Florida
Hello. I just need to know if you get the Florida Marlins games on FSN Florida with BHN in the Tampa area, I am moving to the spring hill area (Hernando County) in about a year, and I know you get the D-rays(which is good) but how about the marlins games?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

i really don't think so. i can't find any info that says yes. actually, i keep hearing tampa has fsn florida but i see no indication of that. what bhn tampa has are one or two hd sports channels. most likely, one is sun sports. the other is fsn but only to air hd dray games. and, in reality, most of those are upconverted.

when i had brighthouse, there were a ton of marlins games on FSN, more games than the D rays. they have most of the d rays games on channel 17 (i think) which had horrible picture quality.

how long ago was that k? obviously, i don't know anyone at bh over there but researching this morning didn't give me any indication of fsn florida. of course, it is possible i overlooked.

this year, there are 150 marlin games on fsn and sun vs 75 dray games.

Hi again,

Yes BHN in the tampa area has FSN florida.(i believe on channel 39),What I need to know is are the marlins games on FSN broadcast in that area, or are they blackouts.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

i don't have bright house this season, but last season, there was a ton of games. i don't think any was blacked out because of them being in miami and us being in tampa. i honestly think there was more marlins games then d ray games.

Yes the marlins do get more coverage than the d-rays on FSN and Sun Sports (around twice as many games) but overall the d-rays have gotten more exposure on FSN this year and last year. I get more d-rays games on directv through the local ion station here. When I move, I'm hoping that I'll be able to get the most d-rays and marlins games on BHN.

I'm building a new house, and hoping to go with digital cable when I move, where I live now, BHN doesn't carry FSN Florida, so I'm on directv.

btw, i went backed and checked and saw that fox sports net was indeed on channel 39 in tampa. my apologies. i wasn't looking at that section of the program guide when i overlooked!

How about the "ion" network and showing D Rays game in HD, it is more stretch D. If that is HD I am Pam Anderson.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)