Marvel "Agents of Shield"

It's in her DNA, I'm sure.

I like the twists they're taking. But with all the Joss Whedon alumni, I half expect Sarah Michelle Gellar or Fran Kranz to make an appearance. Likewise with the BSG crossover appearances like EJO, LL, and Bear McCreary.

I got choked up when Skye reunited with her mother, and then again when May broke down following the Bahrain mission. Things are coming together nicely, the way those two storylines dovetailed. It's as if this was planned from the beginning of season 1 when we first heard about this mission that messed up May and that Skye was looking for her parents.

For some reason,I suspected that something was up with the kidnapped girl. I thought that she might have been an Inhuman,but I guess I didn't see that coming(that she was responsible for everything that happened).

I am betting that they have to have SHIELD back together next week (and be ready for Fury's return as the head), just in time for the movie (since he is listed in the credits)...

Great interview with the director of Skye's one-take action scene in last week's episode. They got it on the fourth take even through they didn't get to see the actual set until the morning of filming.

Looking forward to tonight's episode even though I don't plan on seeing the Avengers 2 movie until it's out on disc.

Last edited by a moderator:
With tonight's build up to another in next week's 2 hour season finale,ABC/Disney/Marvel needs to throw us a bone & at least give us Medusa &/or Crystal if they want to keep the Inhuman storyline revelant,otherwise people will be sick & tired of the Inhumans once the Inhumans movie rolls out 4 YEARS from now. Of course I don't want to ruin anything for anyone not familiar with the (Marvel) Inhuman comics. Maybe we should rename this thread,"Marvel 'Agents of Shield'(No Comics).":p

Medusa (comics)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medusa_(comics)

Crystal (comics)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_(comics)

I actually do not mind the movie references. They do take place within the same universe, and the events in the movies are "big deals". It would make sense that SHIELD, even if not directly involved, would be monitoring the situation.

I would not mind the movie references either if they did a better job of writing them in... They looked like tacked on outtakes.

Reactions: Annie61

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts