Marvel "Agents of Shield"

Image of the Day: Agent Carter and the Howling Commandos blast through Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

http://www.blastr.com/2014-9-10/ima...howling-commandos-blast-through-agents-shield

agents-of-shield-carter-commandos.jpg

During the Sept. 23 premiere, the show will stage a major blast from the past. Three Captain America alumni will appear in the episode: Agent Carter (Hayley Atwell), Jim Morita (Kenneth Choi) and Dum Dum Dugan (Neal McDonough). They'll be part of a pivitol flashback that shines a light on S.H.I.E.L.D.'s true origin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marvel Releases ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Season 2 Cast Photo
Marvel has released a new cast photo for “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D” Thursday in advance of the show’s season two premiere at 9 p.m. on Sept. 23 on ABC.From left to right, the photo features B.J. Britt as Agent Antoine Triplett, Chloe Bennet as Agent Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Nick Blood as Lance Hunter, Henry Simmons as Alphonso “Mac” Mackenzie, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons and Brett Dalton as Grant Ward. https://tv.yahoo.com/news/marvel-releases-agents-h-e-l-d-season-212509941.html

Please do not post entire articles. The original source needs the opportunity to get their hits and earn their money.

S~

New Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 Preview Rocks Out To Highway to Hell http://comicbook.com/2014/09/13/new-agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-season-2-preview-rocks-out-to-highway-/
Marvel has released a brand new 30-second preview for Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2. The trailer is really cut together in such a way that it really delivers the message that there’s going to be a whole new intensity level for Season 2.Several brief action sequences are show, while AC/DC’s Highway to Hell plays in the background. A voiceover states, “What once was S.H.I.E.L.D. no longer exists. But their enemies are still out there. And the world can’t save itself.”

[EPISODE][SHOWTITLE]Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.[/SHOWTITLE]
[EPISODEPOSTER]
i6aFip25JEmTALK3SC6kQ1pYkBN.jpg
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]Heavy is the Head[/EPISODENAME]
Season: [SEASON]2[/SEASON]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]2[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-09-30[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]Hunted and running out of solutions, Coulson puts his team right in the line of fire in the hopes of saving them all. But with General Talbot, Hydra and Creel all on the attack, can they possibly survive? Meanwhile, a mysterious Doctor harbors some dangerous secrets that could destroy one of our core team members.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]

[EPISODE][SHOWTITLE]Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.[/SHOWTITLE]
[EPISODEPOSTER]
5vY1fmWND3vNCH4kRCfe7IRQZEe.jpg
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]Making Friends and Influencing People[/EPISODENAME]
Season: [SEASON]2[/SEASON]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]3[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-10-07[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]Coulson and his team race against HYDRA to get to Donnie Gill -- a dangerous gifted with the ability to freeze objects -- while Simmons is caught in the crossfire.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]

Next Episode: Season 02, Episode 04

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

"Face My Enemy":
While Coulson tries to learn more about the mysterious writing, Melinda May attacks him; Fitz must save the team from an explosive situation.

S~

Good show and and am enjoying this season better than last season thought liked both!! imo :)

This season is definitely on the right track. I like some of the new people they brought on board, though I fear some may end up being cannon fodder before the season is over (like the random guy in the red shirt on Star Trek away missions).
Looking forward to next week's episode when we get back to Simmons' storyline.

Reactions: Annie61

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)