Marvel releases first 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer after it leaks online

Avengers: Age of Ultron Deleted Scene Reveals Important Plot Points https://games.yahoo.com/news/avengers-age-ultron-deleted-scene-111800948.html
This article, Avengers: Age of Ultron Deleted Scene Reveals Important Plot Points, originally appeared on GameSpot.When Avengers: Age of Ultron was released earlier this year, writer/director Joss Whedon revealed that his first cut of the superhero adventure was considerably longer than what ended up in cinemas.One of the key moments that was changed was the Norn Cave sequence. In the original version, Thor (Chris Hemsworth) discovers how to use the Infinity Stones to defeat the evil robot Ultron, when he steps into a pool and becomes possessed by the mystical Norns. Now Marvel have released the scene. Check it out below: Norn Cave Deleted Scene - Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron

How The Avengers Will Change In Marvel's Phase Four http://www.cinemablend.com/new/How-Avengers-Change-Marvel-Phase-Four-85567.html
If you’ve read more than one Avengers comic book, you know that the superhero team’s lineup is never the same. Every couple of years (or even every couple of months), old members leave, new members come in, and then those new arrivals leave and old members return. It’s an endless cycle. Well, it’s no different in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, as evidenced by Avengers: Age of Ultron's ending, and when the Avengers: Infinity War movies arrive in the near future, they’ll usher in a massive team change for the Phase Four slate of films.Talking to Slashfilm, Avengers producer Jeremy Latchem noted that the Infinity War movies will definitely signal an end to the the team audiences have come to know as the Avengers, but that doesn’t mean that Earth’s Mightiest Heroes will be going away completely. According to Latchem:

Here’s How Avengers: Age Of Ultron Almost Ended http://news.yahoo.com/heres-how-avengers-age-of-ultron-almost-ended-014237849.html
Movies are complicated beasts. At any point along the way, for a variety of reasons, they can change drastically. That was especially the case with ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’, which, it has now been revealed, was altered numerous times before it hit cinemas.As you can probably guess, there are numerous SPOILERS ahead. So if you haven’t seen ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ you should advance cautiously.Are they gone? Good. So, it turns out that the original plan for ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’s’ conclusion was to introduce a cavalcade of new characters into the Marvel Cinematic Universe.Speaking at a recent Q&A to promote the upcoming release of’ Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ on Blu-ray executive producer Jeremy Latcham revealed that they wanted to include Captain Marvel.“In really early development there was a notion of there’d be a ton of new people,” Latcham detailed, via Collider. “And then it was like, ‘Well we haven’t really introduced them, we don’t know where they’re gonna come from,’ and Joss kind of did not love that idea.”He continued, “It was an early discussion, and then that kind of became just Captain Marvel, and then that felt weird just to have one new person.”At the same session, Marvel’s head-honcho Kevin Feige revealed that a particularly line of dialogue at the end of ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ would have immediately undermined her introduction though.“And also the subtext was, what does Cap say, ‘They’re not the ’27 Yankees’ – well if Captain Marvel is there, what are we saying about her?” Feige explained. “It needed to be [that] certainly Wanda and Vision, I think to a lesser extent Falcon and Rhodey need to learn what it means to be a team, even the most dysfunctional team in history.”

Tom Hiddleston Reveals Why He Was Cut From Avengers: Age Of Ultron
‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ would’ve been just as successful with or without the inclusion of the hugely likeable Tom Hiddleston (we think), but now the actor’s revealed why he was cut from the movie.Speaking to Digital Spy, the charming Brit who plays the devilish Loki in the Marvel Cinematic Universe spilled the beans on the actual reason he wasn’t there for all the action.Originally, he was meant to appear in Thor’s dream sequence but producers were worried that test audiences were coming to all sorts of wild conclusions.In short, they read too much into Loki’s short amount of screen time and interpreted his minor involvement as something much bigger than was intended.“In test screenings, audiences had overemphasised Loki’s role, so they thought that because I was in it, I was controlling Ultron, and it was actually imbalancing people’s expectations,” said Hiddleston.

The Hulk To Appear In Thor: Ragnarok http://news.yahoo.com/the-hulk-to-appear-in-thor-ragnarok-200429678.html
The upcoming ‘Captain America: Civil War’ is set to feature the biggest superhero ensemble of any Marvel movie to date, but with two notable absentees - Chris Hemsworth’s Thor, and Mark Ruffalo’s Bruce Banner/Hulk.But fans of the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s burliest heroes need not despair, as a new report claims they will reunite in ‘Thor: Ragnarok.’ The claim comes from JoBlo, whose sources reportedly inform them that the Hulk will be a part of the third (and most likely final?) ‘Thor’ solo movie, set to be directed by Taika Waititi, and expected to in some way deal with the thunder god and his Asgardian comrades facing off against some form of Norse apocalypse.JoBlo also confirm that Tom Hiddleston’s Loki and Jaimie Alexander’s Lady Sif will return, although there’s no mention of whether we can expect such other series stars as Natalie Portman and Anthony Hopkins.

JAMES GUNN OFFERS "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2" UPDATES http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...rs-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-updates-2015
"Guardians of the Galaxy" director James Gunn spoke about the sequel's filming location, touched on "Avengers: Infinity War," weighed in on "Captain Marvel" casting and more during a fan Q&A session on Facebook."We can expect something a little bit in the vein of the first movie and also different," he said of "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2," revealing he had just moved to Atlanta to shoot the film. "I'm going to be here in Atlanta for nearly ten months." The film will begin shooting in February and has almost wrapped casting.He also mentioned that another character will join the Guardians in the sequel, saying, "I'm not going to give names and I'm won't give numbers either, but there will be at least one new character in 'Guardians of the Galaxy.'" What's more, "Nebula is an important character" in the film.Nebula won't be the only returning character. "I love Stan Lee. He's a great man. He's one of my favorite people in the world. I still get giddy like a school girl whenever I'm around him, and he's also nice to me, so why would I not want him in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2?'"

Matthew McConaughey Turned Down Villainous Role In Guardians Of The Galaxy 2
It looks as though Matthew McConaughey won’t be taking a comic book movie role just yet… as it’s revealed that he turned down the main villain in ‘Guardians of the Galaxy 2’.According to Variety, the 45-year-old actor passed up the opportunity to play a Marvel villain… with casting continuing for the role.“Marvel and Gunn wanted Matthew McConaughey to play the villain in the superhero sequel, but the actor recently passed, leaving the search for that part still in progress,” they revealed. “Sources say that decision should be made in the coming weeks, as production is expected to begin in early 2016.”Of course, McConaughey revealed back in May that he’s been in talks for both Marvel and DC roles… even going so far as to read scripts for various parts.“I’ve read some Marvel and DC scripts and I’ve talked about working with them on some scripts, none of which I’ll share with you what they are — or were,” he told Variety. “Yeah, I’ve circled some of those. Nothing has been right for me yet. But I’m sure open to it.”

Scarlett Johansson got a massive raise for Avengers: Age of Ultron https://games.yahoo.com/news/scarlett-johansson-got-massive-raise-223001284.html
Robert Downey Jr. raking in the highest pay for Age of Ultron isn't surprising, but what the rest of the cast made is.Following Downey's earnings, Scarlett Johansson was the second highest-paid actor out of the cast's main six, earning $20 million for her work as Black Widow, according to Comic Book Movie.Although that's still 50% of RDJ's total income for the role, it's a substantial improvement over Johansson's pay for her work on the first Avengers, which was reportedly between $5 and $6 million.While Johansson was able to negotiate a hefty increase in pay, Downey actually took a severe cut. Still the highest paid out of all his fellow cast members, he only earned $40 million for this role in Age of Ultron, $10 million less than what he was paid for his work in the first Avengers film.For the other four main Avengers stars — Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo and Jeremy Renner — their pay stayed relatively the same, hovering between the $2 and $6 million mark for the most part.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts