Marvel's Jessica Jones on Netflix

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Up as of today. Getting good reviews. Will probably wait to start after I finish TMITHC.

I think I liked this better than Daredevil. Both were very good but I found myself wanting to watch "just one more episode" almost every time I finished an episode of Jessica Jones.

Finally finished it. Would have been better had they just made 10 eps, and not stretched it to 13. Otherwise, I liked it, but Daredevil trumps it.

Finally found time to watch. Watched first two last week and watched next 8 today. Really enjoying it, wish I had another 3 hrs in me to finish it tonight.
I finished last weekend. IMO, better than the first...more personal. The Killgrave story line just stretched out too long.

I finished last weekend. IMO, better than the first...more personal. The Killgrave story line just stretched out too long.
I'm still trying to get past psycho mom playing the piano for that woman & her baby. Last season, it was trying to get past Jessica & Kilgrave staying in Jessica's childhood home.

I'm still trying to get past psycho mom playing the piano for that woman & her baby. Last season, it was trying to get past Jessica & Kilgrave staying in Jessica's childhood home.
If you watched both seasons to the then you DID manage get past it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)