Blue Bloods

WE almost didn't give this one a look but glad we did. So far it looks like a timer not going extinct anytime soon. :)

For Friday night is a true star. I hope that it gets good enough ratings that the networks decide to do more Friday programming. With DVRs Friday numbers should go up since people can watch later.

Good show, but I don't get to watch regularly. Unfortunately, CBS' lineup (to inlude its new shows) is so good it will be difficult to make room for their two mid-season replacement shows...one of them being "Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior".

Is anyone watching this show? I like Tom Selleck but I wasn't too keen on this show last year. However, I started watching again last months and I though it was much better so I added a timer. The show manages to draw 11M+ in a terrible timeslot (Friday 10pm).

This isn't a "got to watch" show, but I'm glad it's on. I'll record it on the DVR and watch over the weekend if I have time and the episode interests me. The ratings are "stellar" for a show stuck in the Friday night 10PM timeslot so I'm sure it will be around for another 3-years until it hits the 100-episode more...especially since CBS also has a deal in place with Tom Selleck to produce a Jesse Stone movie each year.

10 p.m.

CBS: "Blue Bloods" (11.2 million, 7.2/12)
ABC: "20/20" (5.5 million, 3.7/6)
NBC: "Dateline: NBC" (4.6 million, 3.2/6)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts