Blue Bloods

I'm thinkin CBS may try to move Blue Bloods to another night to replace one of the CSIs and kill it. I hope not, but any mildly successful Friday show is moved from the graveyard and buried during the week at some 9pm slot.

I'm thinkin CBS may try to move Blue Bloods to another night to replace one of the CSIs and kill it. I hope not, but any mildly successful Friday show is moved from the graveyard and buried during the week at some 9pm slot.

you could be right but they tried blue bloods on wednesday last year and it wasa dismal failure.

It works for Friday night, so hopefully they will leave it there. It is not the best show, but it is enjoyable and I watch it every week.

I don't remember it being moved to Wednesday? CBS has had a lock on Friday night for years...

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

It happened for several weeks last season. I will see if I can find a link.

Never mind here it is CBS Gives 'Blue Bloods' Wednesday 10 PM Trial Run, Shifts 'The Defenders' to Fridays - Deadline.com

The wikipedia article on the show mentions it as well. I suspect you knew about it at the time but unlike me had more important things to keep in your memory.

It did not turn out well for either show------though blue Bloods did survive.

Last edited:
It happened for several weeks last season. I will see if I can find a link.

Never mind here it is CBS Gives 'Blue Bloods' Wednesday 10 PM Trial Run, Shifts 'The Defenders' to Fridays - Deadline.com

The wikipedia article on the show mentions it as well. I suspect you knew about it at the time but unlike me had more important things to keep in your memory.

It did not turn out well for either show------though blue Bloods did survive.

I remember it now...it was basically a death sentence for The Defenders since the move didn't help ratings. I'm surprised I didn't remember because I tend to recall useless trivia while forgetting birthdays and anniversaries. Thank goodness for my calendar and email reminders. :)

Sounds interesting. I really like this show and hope they don't cancel it.

Family Business: Friday, 28 Sept 2012 (10:00 PM ET)

"A criminal from Danny's past kidnaps Jackie; Jamie meets his new partner; an officer accidentally shoots an innocent man."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2392894/

It looks like this season premiere episode will pack a lot of punch. Glad to see it returning for a 3rd season. :)

[MARQ]* * * Season Premiere * * * [/MARQ]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts