Blue Bloods

riffjim4069 said:
Good show last night. :)

Yes indeed, so glad it's back. How they get more into ther dead brother stuff. Send they give a piece every 6 episodes our so.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

Great show last night! Blue Bloods clicks on so many levels besides the crime show of the week...it involved complex issues of character, morality, family, friendship and justice, which are seldom entirely black or white. The viewer comes away from each episode with more than 42-minutes or whodunnit entertainment; they take away information that can be applied to their daily lives and relationships. Well-done! I wish we had more shows like this one in prime time.

Last nights episode was pretty good. I do have to wonder if they are ever going to get back to the investigation of the dead brother. Seems like they gave up on it

Last nights episode was pretty good. I do have to wonder if they are ever going to get back to the investigation of the dead brother. Seems like they gave up on it

My thoughts are that the dead brother will only come up a couple times a season as a really long story arc that hopefully gets solved by the end of the series.

Really good episode Friday. This better not get cancelled anytime soon. I really want to find out about the brother too.

That is just plain wrong of CBS to do to someone with that disease.

Yes, if true...but I read the article and, in defense of CBS, these actors have a full schedule and they need to be on the set and ready to perform. If she can't perform she may become a liability. From what I read, CBS wants her to take time off to recover and they mentioned looking forward to her returning to the show. Are they sincere? I don't know, but they are saying the right things in public. Of course, did Espisito burn that bridge when she went an Charlie Sheen like tweetfest? (okay, not nearly that bad but it always makes for better reading when you inject him into a story) We shall see. Personally, I'm hoping they can work our a deal so this actress can return to the show at some point.

I don't know if had anything to do with her condition, but I noticed she has been hunched over the past couple shows. I even thought to myself it looked like she injured herself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts