teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Premiere: Thursday, January 7, 2016 @ 10/9 Central

Detective Harlee Santos (Jennifer Lopez) is a single mother from New York City, New York. She joins the FBI's anti-corruption task force, whilst dealing with her own financial problems by bribing officers in order to afford for her daughter.

Not sure about this one. Not a big fan of Ray Liotta

S~

I liked this show and it reminded me of the "creative writing " they used to do at the prison for a bad use of force. That was before the cameras popped up all over the prison-up to 800 now focuses on all aspects of the pickets, pods,and hallways. I see why they call it shades of blue. This group is a shady bunch who has rationalized that they are helping their community and keeping the crime rates down - all why making some well deserved profits on the side. It had a "Sopranos" feel to it and one of her female co workers used to play on that show. I like it already and I was impressed with the movie like quality of the program.

Reactions: DJdish
It´s probably too soon to tell, but I think this could be a hit for NBC.
The premiere had much better ratings than CBS Elementary.

I understand ABC was number one on this time slot, with HTGAWM, that show wasn´t on last week, but anyway, this could be a keeper for NBC.

I've been kind of watching while I do some work. Kind of like it so far. Haven't watched this week's yet. Better than I thought it would be.

Hope to watch this one over the weekend.

Last episode J Lo was playing funny business with the D.A.´s guy, I just hope she won´t get pregnant like Liz on the Blacklist.

Watched this last episode, and that´s it.

I don´t see this going anywhere, I get the impression this show has been stuck in the same thing the last 2-3 episodes.

I can't believe that they showed Ray Liota in the alley, getting a blowjob from the guy from the pool table. They showed that during primetime tv?

I can't believe that they showed Ray Liota in the alley, getting a blowjob from the guy from the pool table. They showed that during primetime tv?

IMO that was poor taste, maybe it has its place for a series on a premium channel, but certainly not gaining goodwill for NBC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts