Blue Bloods

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Agreed.
I wonder why would they have a detective doing the work of an assistant.

Looks like handling Frank´s agenda, arranging meetings, making phone calls, etc. doesn´t actually require detective work.

Detective in the NYPD is a level of achievement, that usually gets you into the investigative units such as Homicide. Plus, you usually can't be appointed to the upper echelons at 1 Police Plaza until you've made Detective.

I watched the last episode, I was more interested in the Nicky story, to find out what would happen to her.

Second place, the priest case.

I found Danny´s case the least interesting of them all.

Reactions: fredp
I like the show, but it would be better if one of the family really stepped into it sometime, and was really in the wrong. (And no,
Linda's being shot last season
doesn't count.)

I didn´t like last episode.

Baker didn´t even say one line.

I don´t like it when Frank acts with arrogance, he´s no diplomat, and I read him as having double standards in some cases.

It came as a surprise to me to learn she died during summer, (I'm talking about the character, since I don't have any clue as to what might have happened to the actress), and therefore she didn't make it to this new season.

May she R.I.P.

I liked that character.

I know this thread has been dead all season, but today was day 3 of my annual Spring Road Trip. This year was back to NYC. Yesterday our bus tour went by the real 1PP but I didn’t realize it until we went by and didn't get a chance to snap a picture. Today took a ride out to Long Island to see a few famous locations. Stop #1 when we left the hotel, was the corner of Harbor View Terrace and 82nd Street in the Bay Ridge neighborhood of Brooklyn.

Look familiar? lol

Attachments

• bbhouse.jpg
    bbhouse.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 118
Reactions: DJdish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)