Blue Bloods

I was hoping so. She is the only character that I do not like on Blue Bloods. Nicky brings nothing to the show. Normally I do not like when police dramas go into the personal lives of their characters, but I loved the subplot of one of the episodes last season when she called her teacher a bitch. And her teacher ended up being...well you know...a bitch. :)
I do like Nicky's new hair style.

S~

Agreed I think she looks better, same for Jenko.
Already this new seasons have brought better hair dos IMO for Nicky and Jenko here, and for Brody on NCIS NOLA.

Agreed I think she looks better, same for Jenko.
Already this new seasons have brought better hair dos IMO for Nicky and Jenko here, and for Brody on NCIS NOLA.
Looks like they are pulling a "Kate Beckett" ala CASTLE on Brody this last summer. She came back with Hair extensions and it is all very feminine and curly and in her eyes. A very drastic change from her short boy haircut last year.

Looks like they are pulling a "Kate Beckett" ala CASTLE on Brody this last summer. She came back with Hair extensions and it is all very feminine and curly and in her eyes. A very drastic change from her short boy haircut last year.

You are so right ¡

I have to admit that when this season premiere started (NCIS NOLA) at first I thought- Hey who´s the new hot chick, ?

Only to realize a few moments later, that it was Brody :D

Last night I was planning to watch my usual 2 reruns of Blue Bloods on a local station, I passed on one station that had scheduled the 2 shows, but then when I was watching live late at night the other station, they showed only one rerun, and they showed a Person of Interest one instead of the usual second. :(

Probably one of the weaker episodes of the series so far I think. I don't like seeing Danny so soft, and I'm about sick and tired of hearing about this 'social justice' crap in real life, don't need to see it on a fictional TV show as well. At least that whole subplot kinda blew up.

Nice episode.
In honor of that classic car chase scene

But I was really having a hard time following the DA story line. Felt like I had missed as episode which I had not. So, I would have to say, weak.

Another ho-hum, stretched out episode. My allegiance to the show is starting to wane. They must have new writers this year or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts