Blue Bloods

Good show...but wasn't happy to see Jackie go. I hope Danny gets another partner because I don't care for the annoying blonde.

I also did not care much for her. I liked Jackie and I think it's a shame what CBS did to her. The show itself still is one of my favorites, but I am getting tired of waiting for more about the other brother.

Jackie is not totally off the show is she? I know she probably won't be on for a few weeks but not totally gone. At least not that I have read.

I feel for her situation, but I also understand that CBS needs an actor on set and ready to work. I think CBS should have placed her into a guess role (perhaps moved her to another district, but interacted with Danny from time-to-time) but there may be more to the story than we've heard. I hope she finds work soon.

CBS probably has a very specific performance requirement in its contract with her. It would not fall under normal work situations with an illness. It would be like an NFL player suddenly being unable to play football except on a reduced schedule. I doubt CBS will end up "paying". The contract they have with her is probably why they are playing it out in the press verses filing a law suit immediately.

I bet CBS has to pay but maybe not as mucg as we all expect but she will get something hell Charlie Sheen did after all the ranting he did on coke :D :)