Blue Bloods

17 February 2012: Parenthood (10:00 PM ET)

"When a rich woman dies of a heart attack, her eccentric daughter claims that she received a message from God, who told her that her stepfather actually murdered her. Meanwhile, the archbishop wants Frank's support for the canonization of a local priest, but a reluctant Frank takes it upon himself to investigate a rumor that the priest went too far when protesting the Vietnam War."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: "A Gifted Man" In Case of Co-Dependants (TV episode 2012) - IMDb

"When a rich woman dies of a heart attack, her eccentric daughter claims that she received a message from God, who told her that her stepfather actually murdered her. Meanwhile, the archbishop wants Frank's support for the canonization of a local priest, but a reluctant Frank takes it upon himself to investigate a rumor that the priest went too far when protesting the Vietnam War."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: "A Gifted Man" In Case of Co-Dependants (TV episode 2012) - IMDb

That was last Friday's episode. It was pretty good.

S~

Episode 14

When a man's family is beaten and robbed in front of him, the Regans debate how far they would go to protect the ones they love; Frank feels conflicted when a college student is arrested at a rally.

S~

Did anyone else with 5.1 surround have any sound issues? The commercials were fine, but when the show was playing all the voices came from my left rear speaker instead of the center speaker. That's the first time that has happened and it was very annoying.

I really like this show. Has anyone heard if it got renewed for next year?

Yep, this was once show we all knew was going to be renewed. It draws solid ratings in the Friday 10pm timeslot, and it probably helps CBS' Jesse Stone ratings. CBS and Selleck are joined at the hip for the next two years.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts