Masked Singer in 4K after the Superbowl in 4K.

Where the hell does Fox have a 4K channel?

They routinely offer certain live sports in 4K in their Fox Now and Fox Sports streaming apps. They'll stream the Super Bowl and then the season premier of The Masked Singer in 4K this Sunday. (Actually, if you're using a capable Fire TV or Roku, you'll get the Super Bowl in 4K HDR!) I guess they're also offering that content to their MVPD partners (DirecTV, Verizon FiOS, Fubo TV, etc.) to distribute through their own linear channels too, if they can support it. In DirecTV's case, I guess the Super Bowl and The Masked Singer will be on one of their three dedicated 4K channels (104, 105, and 106).

They routinely offer certain live sports in 4K in their Fox Now and Fox Sports streaming apps. They'll stream the Super Bowl and then the season premier of The Masked Singer in 4K this Sunday. (Actually, if you're using a capable Fire TV or Roku, you'll get the Super Bowl in 4K HDR!) I guess they're also offering that content to their MVPD partners (DirecTV, Verizon FiOS, Fubo TV, etc.) to distribute through their own linear channels too, if they can support it. In DirecTV's case, I guess the Super Bowl and The Masked Singer will be on one of their three dedicated 4K channels (104, 105, and 106).

They also have channel 107 and 108 for 4k and sometimes even channel 109 if needed for 4k.

Reactions: NashGuy
The Super Bowl and Masked Singer will be in UPCONVERTED 4K. It will be Captured, recorded and produced in 1080p HDR and then upconverted to 4K for broadcast, so technically the Super Bowl is NOT in 4k.

It will likely look better than Fox's 720p broadcast but it won't look as good as actual Captured 4k content.

Reactions: videojanitor
The Super Bowl and Masked Singer will be in UPCONVERTED 4K. It will be Captured, recorded and produced in 1080p HDR and then upconverted to 4K for broadcast, so technically the Super Bowl is NOT in 4k.

It will likely look better than Fox's 720p broadcast but it won't look as good as actual Captured 4k content.
Oh fairly certain like the TNF broadcasts it will look a hell hell hell of a lot better then the 720p feed

Reactions: longhorn23
It's called Netflix.

I don't have access to broadband where I live due to CenturyLink misspending their government grants, tax credits, and subsidies on their board member's salaries and perks rather than actually upgrading their equipment. They only offer 3mbps where I live.

• Sad
Reactions: AZ.
I don't have access to broadband where I live due to CenturyLink misspending their government grants, tax credits, and subsidies on their board member's salaries and perks rather than actually upgrading their equipment. They only offer 3mbps where I live.

Another link:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts