Masked Singer Season 5

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Premiere: March 10th

Niecy Nash will start as cohost as Nick was in Covid prevention.

The season will begin with two groups of five, Group A and Group B, then will introduce a twist in which "wild card" contestants will enter the competition throughout the run of the show for a chance to unseat another contestant. The contestants among the season have a combined "26 Grammy nominations, nine multi-platinum singles, four Oscar nominations, three Super Bowl appearances, six gold medals and two world records among them". Cluedle-Do is a non-singing mask who will give clues.

Masked Singers:

1. Black Swan
2. Chameleon
3. Grandpa Monster
4. Phoenix
5. Russian Doll
6. Piglet
7. Porcupine
8. Seashell
9. Raccoon
10. Snail

Wildcards:

Group A: Orca
Group B: Crab
Group B: Bulldog
Group A: Yeti

Both made it into the competition

Eliminations:

1. Snail (Kermit the Frog)
2. Phoenix (Caitlyn Jenner)
3. Raccoon (Danny Trejo)
4. Grandpa Monster (Logan Paul)
5. Bulldog (Nick Cannon)
6. Orca (Mark McGrath)
7. Crab (Bobby Brown)
8. Seashell (Tamera Mowry)
9. Robopine (Tyrese Gibson)
10. Russian Dolls (Hanson Brothers)
11. Yeti (Omarion)
12. Chameleon (Wiz Khalifa)
13. Black Swan (JoJo)

Winner:

Piglet: Piglet (Nick Lachey)

Cluedle-Doo: Donnie Wahlberg

S~

Last edited:
Reactions: Howard Simmons
Niecy did a pretty good job covering for Nick. Don't think Group A was as good as last year's singers. No one came close to blowing me away.

S~

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Couldn't get more obvious. Black Swan was pretty good. Grandpa Monster was funny. Nothing like the talent of last season.

Niecy did a pretty good job covering for Nick. Don't think Group A was as good as last year's singers. No one came close to blowing me away.

S~
She was awesome on Reno 911!!

nash.gif

I'm getting tired of this show. Same ol same ol. I'll wait and see what this mystery crap is all about and that host they have on now leaves and Nick gets back before I decide to ditch this show.:mad:

Yeah... I knew that one week one. Huge Danny fan, and i knw that voice. Confirmed with the boxing clue. Overall group 1 was better last night.

I think this show is a complete setup who wins. They had to let Nick Cannon lose because he was coming back to host the show. If he had won then he couldn't have done it.

Have they brought an audience back yet? I know they show shots of the audience but that's taped stuff. Maybe next season I'll start watching it again but now it seems so fake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)