Masterchef: Junior Edition

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
You know I'm in. Couldn;t find a preview. Constestants are 8-13.

S~

Last edited:
'MasterChef Junior': Gordon Ramsay 'can't be really mean because we're kids!' says contestant

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsideth...y-mean-because-were-kids-says-contestant.html

Hopefully it gets better ratings than Junior Masterchef Australia. The Aussie version was really good but could not match the ratings machine that Masterchef Australia is, so they have stuck with the main franchise and just did a Professionals version this year before the main series returned.

I'm also watching Rachel Vs. Guy (Kids) on Food Network. Some of these kids are pretty funny. These kids are talented though. My girls have always been in the kitchen with me since they could climb on a stool.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 1

Friday, September 27, 2013

"Junior Edition: Here Come the Kids": Twenty-four cooks between the ages of eight and 13 prepare dishes for the judges.

S~

Next Episde: Season 5, Episode 2

Friday, October 4, 2013

"Junior Edition: School's Out ... But the MasterChef Kitchen Is Open!" The cooks participate in a mystery box challenge; the contestants have an hour to create a restaurant-quality burger.

S~

Not bad Friday Night fare... It was okay. My biggest issue with MC has always been the concentration on the competition and not the food itself. I want to see how they are preparing their dishes more than I want to see the "drama" of the competition and manufactured interpersonal tensions.

Not bad Friday Night fare... It was okay. My biggest issue with MC has always been the concentration on the competition and not the food itself. I want to see how they are preparing their dishes more than I want to see the "drama" of the competition and manufactured interpersonal tensions.

Then you would like the UK or Irish versions better.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I enjoyed the first episode. The one down side is, I have always considered myself a pretty good cook, well, until now that is.

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 3

Friday, October 11, 2013

"Junior Edition: Whip It": The cooks test the stiffness of their hand-whipped cream by holding the bowls upside down over the judges' heads; beef Wellington challenge.

S~

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 4

Friday, October 18, 2013

"Junior Edition: Bad Food Bares": The cooks create dishes using foods kids don't usually like; the kids must create layer cakes in 90 minutes.

S~

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 5

Friday, October 25, 2013

"Junior Edition: Restaurant Takeovers": The kids split into two teams and take over a fine dining restaurant in Los Angeles where feedback from the diners and the head chef will decide the winning team.

S~

Is it any surprise that only the older kids made it to the semis? I know Troy was trying to win, but I though on sportsmanship alone, he was the one that needed to go. Of course I did not really see what happened. I saw what the editors wanted me to see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts