MasterChef Season 3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Season Premiere Monday, June 4, 2012

Season 3 of MasterChef premieres Monday after the Season 10 premiere of Hell's Kitchen. This one I really like as it gives home cooks a chance to shine. Who will join my favorite contestant, Whitney Miller, and Season 2 winner, Jennifer, as America's Next MasterChef?

S~

Some pretty good talent. I was saddened to see the young 18 year old HS student not make it. Her cake looked delicious. My daughter was happy to see the blind lady make the cut.

S~

I think this season so far is off to a better start than the previous. The judges and producers are more comfortable with what they are doing.
I still think Masterchef Australia is the best and the originator Masterchef UK is ahead of the US, but the US has come a long way now since it started.
I like the blind woman, as my underdog right now. I think that her plating may hold her back.

I just don't understand how the blind woman will be able to stay with it. Seems like some of the competitions (assuming they do similar ones to previous years) will be too hard. I'm thinking about the feed 300 people really fast type ones. She would be at a big disadvantage in those as far as her ability to help her team.

Exactly osu1991! Look, I'm impressed with her and I literally cannot imagine losing sight after having it (which is what happened to her). It almost seems worse that way. That being said, I just don't understand how she will make it in this competition.

Love Christine. It's nice as a dad to have people my youngest daughter can look up to. I sure hope she doesn't get sent home next week. The previews make it look like she has a tough time.

S~

This show has become a master at product placement. They have figured out how to beat the hopper's auto hop. I see other shows going in this direction.

Pizza stone and only 1 person makes a pizza, wow. Tali should have gone on that one. Besides making an inedible pizza, he made the biggest mess I have ever seen.

S~

Tali deserved to go. It was sad to see Christine struggle. She is so talented. It looks like maybe she strruggles next week unless she is crying tears of joy for comeing back.

S~

Hate to see Stacey go. Too bad Christine struggled, also. Maybe if she had worked alone, she would have done better.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)