Masters 4K on channel 105 and 106

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rad

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Dripping Springs, TX
Looking at the guide it looks like they're splitting coverage between the two 4K channels.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Yea I just noticed this, Two 4K channels of the masters at the same time. Amen Corner on one. and 11 & 12 and 15 & 16th holes on other days. We're moving on up! Maybe next year we will get the full masters mix in 4K.

I wonder if I'll be able to record it. I tried to record the 9th inning of the Cub -Cardinal game and it wouldn't record. I tried several times, from the game direcetly and from the guide.

I wonder if I'll be able to record it. I tried to record the 9th inning of the Cub -Cardinal game and it wouldn't record. I tried several times, from the game direcetly and from the guide.
I recorded it just fine.

I was out of town all week so I set my HR54 to record the Sunday play on CH 106. I just got home and tried playback of the 6 hour recording. The recording had a $ next to it as if it was pay-per-view. No content recorded, playback shows just the graphic.

What is up with that? I watched and recorded last year's Masters.

I recorded it just fine. The PQ was stunning. However, I prefer to watch the CBS coverage where I can see the actual tournament rather than just watch groups go through a hole or two. It would have been great if they had included 18 and we could have seen the regular CBS coverage of the final group and playoff.

I guess that we are about 5 years away from CBS in 4K at The Masters.

When I tried to change from one 4K channel to another 4K channel, I lost the audio. I had to select a non-4K channel and then go to the other 4K channel! Not very user friendly.

When I tried to change from one 4K channel to another 4K channel, I lost the audio. I had to select a non-4K channel and then go to the other 4K channel! Not very user friendly.
Mine does that a lot. Actually when I switch to a 4K channel using the guide as a starting point I lose the sound quite often. I just go to another channel then hit previous and the sound is back. Pretty weird though.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)