Masters Golf Channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sancho

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 20, 2008
In the magazine advertisement for the Masters Channels, the Mix Channel channel appears to be in HD, or at least widescreen. I know that it is an ad with a simulated screen shot, but does anyone know if the mix channel will be in HD? Do mix channels have the ability to be in HD?

Cool. Thanks for the link. I guess this makes me wonder why the Mega-March Madness mix channel wasn't in HD. It would have been a nice addition to a great package.

Cool. Thanks for the link. I guess this makes me wonder why the Mega-March Madness mix channel wasn't in HD. It would have been a nice addition to a great package.

I didn't get the Mega-March Madness, but MLB EI has an HD Mix Channel too. (The mix channel itself).

I really enjoyed this today. great pic quality. thanks D* :up

Yes, that mix channel is awesome! Amen Corner, the scenic 15th and 16th holes, an interactive leaderboard! What more can a golf fan ask for?

Gosh, DirecTV is a sports fans dream come true! :D

true that :D

I only have the standard dish as opposed to HD. I love the mix channels. This is the first year I am able to use the interactive feature due to the fact that I had to replace my receiver (after having an RCA one for about 12 years. The reason why I was bought to these boards. I was able to find my answer here back in Feb.) and I love the interactive scoreboard.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts