Masters in HD today!! (Friday 4/6/07)

grb

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 7, 2005
Southern CA
For all those watching the Masters on USA today, it is on CBS -- channel 2 in L.A -- in HD! The commentary says it is the Masters on USA. The guide says "As the World Turns" for channel 2 and this is what is on the SD channel, but the HD channel has the Masters.

Too bad Dish can't let us know about these pleasant surprises -- I just found out by accident...

also on Universal HD and it looks marvelous!!!

You're right!

My newspaper sports listing had the Masters only on USA (SD), so I guess you need to check the HD channels on the guide...

Anyway, I'm glad it is in HD today -- I thought I would have to wait until tomorrow for HD...

Lubbock, TX CBS (KLBK-DT) used their HD channel for Masters today also.

Same feed as Universal HD, but about 2-3 seconds ahead of it.

The commercials were HD on CBS-HD but SD letterboxed on Universal.

For all those watching the Masters on USA today, it is on CBS -- channel 2 in L.A -- in HD! The commentary says it is the Masters on USA. The guide says "As the World Turns" for channel 2 and this is what is on the SD channel, but the HD channel has the Masters.

Too bad Dish can't let us know about these pleasant surprises -- I just found out by accident...

I reported that the Masters was going to be on UHD in the TV Programming Forums, in the UHD April Highlights thread several weeks ago. We provide a summary of programming for UHD, HdNet Movies, Voom HD Nets, HBO and Showtime every month in this forum: http://www.satelliteguys.us/forumdisplay.php?f=133

Check it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)