MAVTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
So where would NBA TV go? Are you for real or just trolling?

Edit: I just checked and it will be on ch 219 not 216 which is a informercial channel which is a good spot between
Golf Channel ch218 and NBC Sports Network ch220

Last edited:
interest to see how interest or crappy there independent wrestling is, trust me i seen alot of both!

interest to see how interest or crappy there independent wrestling is, trust me i seen alot of both!

It's not ROH that's for sure,but it's better than some of the backyard stuff.:D

Nice. I remember this when I was with Dish.
I take it this will be added to HD?

I had this channel with Time Warner Cable, one of the few that they had that we don't (didn't). It's not bad. I hope that its placement in the 200s is a sign that the national sports networks, like CBS Sports and the new Fox Sports national channels, will be all moving to the 200s. Room for Pac12 in the 600s? Anyway, back to MavTV. Always glad to see new channels. Is it an HD only channel? It is in the equivalent to the HD Extra pack on TWC.

That would be a shame. The channel generally has good production value and it would need to be letterboxed as they go wall-to-wall with their graphics.

It is a fun channel with all sorts of "alternative" motorsports. It is very slowly being renamed to "American Real".

How does that work? Do they change one letter in the title every couple of weeks?

It's not ROH that's for sure,but it's better than some of the backyard stuff.:D

Championship Wrestling From Hollywood used to be part of the NWA until Adam Pearce threw down the NWA Championship in Australia and basically said its worthless that the NWA is a shell of it's former self and won't get any better. (everyone knows this). Then some people left the organization, apparently David Marquez being one of them. I wonder when a new episode of Championship Wrestling from Hollywood will air? I've recorded it three times already on DISH and it's been the same Battle Royal.

ROH isn't even ROH anymore.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)