Maximum number of timers randomly changing on my 722k

allargon

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 2, 2007
Austin, TX
It used to be 77 now it's down to 55. For whatever reason, the maximum number of timers on my 722k keeps dropping.

Has anyone else seen this?

The most you can have is 96 timers OR 576 events in the daily schedule, whichever comes first. Chances are you're hitting the event cap, which can be checked in the daily schedule b pressing the DVR button a few times. Skipped events count towards the event cap as well

The most you can have is 96 timers OR 576 events in the daily schedule, whichever comes first. Chances are you're hitting the event cap, which can be checked in the daily schedule b pressing the DVR button a few times. Skipped events count towards the event cap as well

Thanks for the reply. We have a LOT of events but not 576 per day. Or are you talking about 576 over the course of the year or however long the timers play out?

Actually you can have more than 96 timers if you add them by Dish Online (not tested) or Dish Remote Access. However you can then not add more locally until below 96 again. As said the event limit seems more the problem.

I'd recommend checking your Dish Pass schedule and making the Pass more restrictive on options--choose HD only, one channel, new vs. all, etc. Or use the timers with specific times of day--not Dish pass. These changes will reduce the number of events as said above to a manageable count.

-Ken

allargon said:
Thanks for the reply. We have a LOT of events but not 576 per day. Or are you talking about 576 over the course of the year or however long the timers play out?

576 period.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts