May Software Update

Yes I am getting tired of waiting too. How long can it take for a bunch of programmers to write some code? I do hope the tuning is audible as well.

The last I heard from Wilt is that the code is in beta test now, its coming.

vurbano said:
Yes I am getting tired of waiting too. How long can it take for a bunch of programmers to write some code? I do hope the tuning is audible as well.

In my experience it takes them a long time to get it right!! I would rather wait for a good piece code then have a Sh&*^Y peice of code that screws up the entire operation of the box.

There was so bad bug that was discovered and it is delaying the whole process. So hang in there, it will get resolved soon.

Even though I'm missing one of my locals, from a programmers point of view, I'd so much rather have it done right and delayed some than rushed and buggy.

PBHDinSD said:
In my experience it takes them a long time to get it right!! I would rather wait for a good piece code then have a Sh&*^Y peice of code that screws up the entire operation of the box.
I would rather have a good piece of code delivered on time than a good piece of code delivered late.

vurbano said:
I would rather have a good piece of code delivered on time than a good piece of code delivered late.

LOL. I hope the "good" part is right. On time, usually is a miracle...

They still have 7 days.

Voom needs to address the "black screen" that I get only when using DVI connection. Is Voom working on this fix too??? Wilt, Can you answer to see if voom has been made aware of this problem?

jimmykce1 said:
Voom needs to address the "black screen" that I get only when using DVI connection. Is Voom working on this fix too??? Wilt, Can you answer to see if voom has been made aware of this problem?

What is the "black screen" issue?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)