This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

May try C/Ku LNBF

Status
Please reply by conversation.

markbone100

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 15, 2011
IL
With 99% of the analog channels gone, I have given serious thought into a C/Ku lnbf system to use 13/18v switching isntead of using a polorotor and the old C band remote to change polarity. Would perfer having a dedicated line to feed C and one for Ku, but the ones I have seen use 22k switching to change bands. Since I have a 22K switch inline already, this would not work. Would be a nice upgrade to the dual feed feedhorn unless I can just bolt on a C lnbf and a ku lnbf in place of the lnb's. Current feedhorn assembly is a chapparal

You can always bypass the 22k switch build-in to the lnfb. Your setup will work fine running separate coaxes, unless it's a universal lnbf on the ku side.

Should be a linear Ku with an LO of 10750. If it will work, think I will be buying one very shortly

I have the 905 here, not being used but plugged in to keep the battery safe. Its been a while since I used it to search around

Yea, I have a DSR922. sent off to have battery replaced and upgraded. FTA receivers, AZbox Prem + and PVR800 Sathawk aka S9

I had a dmx741 lnbf, it worked good. Then one day it stopped switching polarity's (stuck on Horizontal side). Thought about buying a new one, but for about the same price I just build a servo controller and went back to using the ADL RP3 C-ku. The controller automatically switches polarity with 13/18 volts, just like a lnbf, It was a fun project.

Status
Please reply by conversation.