Maybe coming back to E*

SHADO 1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 4, 2006
St. louis
I was a dish customer up until April of last year. I'm thinking of coming back, but had a few questions since I cannot get a consistant answer from a CSR. I know I cannot be a NEW customer, but can I qualify for the new customer discounts? Here in St. Louis, which arc would I be on? Before I was on the west, but also had to see the 118 to get the locals in HD. I know that is not done anymore.

I was a dish customer up until April of last year. I'm thinking of coming back, but had a few questions since I cannot get a consistant answer from a CSR. I know I cannot be a NEW customer, but can I qualify for the new customer discounts? Here in St. Louis, which arc would I be on? Before I was on the west, but also had to see the 118 to get the locals in HD. I know that is not done anymore.

STL is an eastern arc market but HD locals are on both arcs at 61.5 and 129W. Generally you qualify as returning customer after 6 months and are eligible for promos (at least it's been that way in the past).

As long as you have been away from Dish for 6 months and left in good standing you can sign up as a former customer and you can get all the same promotions as a new customer. You will need to qualify again and sign a 24 month agreement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)