Maybe coming back to E*

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SHADO 1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 4, 2006
St. louis
I was a dish customer up until April of last year. I'm thinking of coming back, but had a few questions since I cannot get a consistant answer from a CSR. I know I cannot be a NEW customer, but can I qualify for the new customer discounts? Here in St. Louis, which arc would I be on? Before I was on the west, but also had to see the 118 to get the locals in HD. I know that is not done anymore.

I was a dish customer up until April of last year. I'm thinking of coming back, but had a few questions since I cannot get a consistant answer from a CSR. I know I cannot be a NEW customer, but can I qualify for the new customer discounts? Here in St. Louis, which arc would I be on? Before I was on the west, but also had to see the 118 to get the locals in HD. I know that is not done anymore.

STL is an eastern arc market but HD locals are on both arcs at 61.5 and 129W. Generally you qualify as returning customer after 6 months and are eligible for promos (at least it's been that way in the past).

As long as you have been away from Dish for 6 months and left in good standing you can sign up as a former customer and you can get all the same promotions as a new customer. You will need to qualify again and sign a 24 month agreement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)