Maybe need some help from a DIRT member

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

chapelrun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 12, 2008
Berryville, VA
I started with Dish at the end of January 2012 and I have the Welcome Pack which is $14.99 per month plus tax - - total bill is $15.74

Then I added an EHD which should be a one time charge for $40.00 (I did this about 10 or 11 days after beginning with Dish)

I got my second bill which included the EHD activation and the bill was $55.74 (15.74 + 40.00) Makes sense so far.

I got my third bill which should have been only $15.74 but it was $55.74 again.

So I called Dish and explained it several times but I'm unsure whether or not they credited back to me the $40.00 additional that they had added to my bill. The automatic emails from Dish are below just as they came to me (except I removed my name and last 4 of CC).

Would it be possible for a DIRT member to check my account to see if I was only charged once for the EHD? Also, does anyone know how the billing cycle work - - - is it based on your start date - - - I'm also a bit confused about that.

many thanks, chapelrun

The below email was received 16 Feb 2012

Your DISH Network bill is now available to view online at mydish.com/mybilling.

Bill Total: $55.74

Your bill total will be automatically deducted from the account you provided. Please allow up to 48 hours from the bill due date for the payment to be processed.

Thank you for being a valued DISH Network customer.

The below email was received 07 Mar 2012

Thank you for your recent payment to DISH Network.

Payment Details

• Payment type: Credit Card
    Payment amount: $55.74
    Last four digits of card number: xxxx
    Payment date: 03-05-12
Thank you for being a valued DISH Network customer.

I know Matt is probably already working on this, but I wanted to point out that I don't see an issue with what you posted. You started at the end of January, and then 10-11 days later would be early Feb. You got the Feb billing on the 16th, which included the $40 one-time charge, and then paid that bill on March 5th. If your next bill, which should generate on Mar 16th, shows the same amount, then you have a problem.

I haven't been up for a while - - - I go back on Thursday - - - - we have been in the flats for about 3 years now.

BTW, Matt has already got it all worked out - - - I have only had two bills one for $15.74 and one for $55.74 just as it should be.

I'm kinda old school and used to looking at paper bills - - - but I'm trying to be "green".

Yeah, for each bill, you will get 2 emails. One saying that the bill is ready to view (like the paper bill coming in the mail), and a second email confirming that bill was actually paid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)