Mayweather vs Marquez HD in theaters!

I am very much looking forward to this fight because Mayweather will finally fight someone that does not have a suspect jaw/cuts too easily/beefed up European record. I honestly think he thinks Marquez is too old and washed up.

Yawn....wake me up when it's time for Mayweather vs. PacMan

...it will never happen..! PacMan is a throw back that will take on ALL comers. Not "all comers for the right price" like Mayweather. THAT camps picks and chooses opponents. PacMan is THE PEOPLES champ because he gives fights people wanna see....and let's his gloves do the talking...not his mouth.

I LOVE Miguel Cotto, but I think he may have bit more than he can chew in fighting PacMan.

I am going for Marquez of course because he is a true warrior, sadly the fact that what he has moved up 2-3 weight classes in not that long is most probably why money boy picked him, I have a bad feeling money boy might win but I am going for Marquez because this guy is crazy and would fight to the death, I know he is pushing it in training lets hope he can pull it off.

I am going for Marquez of course because he is a true warrior, sadly the fact that what he has moved up 2-3 weight classes in not that long is most probably why money boy picked him, I have a bad feeling money boy might win but I am going for Marquez because this guy is crazy and would fight to the death, I know he is pushing it in training lets hope he can pull it off.

Yep. That is why ALL of Mayweather's opponents were hand picked. Miguel Cotto's camp has been chasing him down for almost 2 years....and they have almost always throw the money issue.

...it will never happen..! PacMan is a throw back that will take on ALL comers. Not "all comers for the right price" like Mayweather. THAT camps picks and chooses opponents. PacMan is THE PEOPLES champ because he gives fights people wanna see....and let's his gloves do the talking...not his mouth.

I LOVE Miguel Cotto, but I think he may have bit more than he can chew in fighting PacMan.

Well with Mayweather's IRS troubles I'm thinking he's being a lot less selective in the fights he'll be taking. I still see PacMan vs. Mayweather as a huge payday for both fighters regardless.

he'll get legit props from me if he does...that means he finally fought someone that was not hand picked...
LOL are you saying Ricky hatton was not the best fighter in the world!! HA HA. I totally understand what you are saying. Side note i won so much money on the Maywheather Hatton fight! I just loved the faces of all the losers!! ha ha:D:up

LOL are you saying Ricky hatton was not the best fighter in the world!! HA HA. I totally understand what you are saying. Side note i won so much money on the Maywheather Hatton fight! I just loved the faces of all the losers!! ha ha:D:up

Ricky Hatton was a European media creation that the morons that knew nothing about boxing bought here States side. ANYBODY that knew boxing on THIS SIDE of the pond knew that Mayweather was gonna win...and win easily. Then you have the haters that do not 'give the devil his due'....and suddenly, you have a ton of people that actually thought he could beat Mayweather. Same thing with Arturo Gatti. Everyone expected the Gatti of the Ward brawls but people forget there was a HUGE difference between Ward/Gatti I and Ward/Gatti III and how much it took out of Gatti. Mayweather camp knew EXACTLY what they were getting...and old, tired, beat up former shell of himself that easily gets cut.

Mayweather has NEVER fought anyone of any substance BUT Diego Corrales.